HAPPY EARTH DAY!!
I love creating activities with holiday themes. Earth Day is a particular fun one since I like that my children are learning a very important lesson about caring for our environment. Below are some fun Earth Day Activities you can enjoy with your kids.
- Plant a tree, plant or Garden
- Recycle your paper, cans, etc., have your kids help! They love it and they learn while doing it.
- Buy recycled products
- Create a Recycled Craft
- Walk to the Park/Store
- Turn off the lights and computer when you are not using it
- Air Dry your clothes in warm weather
Some Sites that are celebrating earth week this week. Check out their great crafts and activities.
- Kaboose – Featuring Great Earth Day Crafts
- DLTK’s -Fun Coffee Filter Earth Day Craft
- SimpleMom -Great list of going green ideas
- Greensahm – Terrific site that celebrates Earth Day every day! Sharing ways to be green.
Share with me your crafts and Activities you are doing for Earth Day this week in the comments!!